Happy Thanksgiving (& Thanksgivukkah)!
In the spirit of the season, we asked our Facebook fans and runners everywhere what they were thankful for. Here are their responses — and things to ponder whether you’re running a Turkey Trot or celebrating with friends and family.
- I am thankful for a supportive husband who encourages me to run and runs with me. I am also thankful for the ability to run. — Steph Bowers
- My faith, family and good health! — Irene Biffar
- The mind and soul to accomplish anything in this life. And with no regrets. — Juan Manzur
- A heartbeat and two legs…in other words, the ability to run. — Samantha Jo Ann Langdon
- For my family. And having the hunger to run. — Rick Suman
- Good orthopedics! I’ve got a chronic injury in my right ankle. I’ll never be a fast runner because of it, but thanks to an excellent orthopedic who wrapped up my ankle a few years ago I can lace up and run these days! — Laila Lindberg
- Fun co-workers to run with. — Lauren Burke
- That I have discovered running. — Valerie Natoli Paquette
- For the entire runners community as a whole. You guys/gals give so much support around the clock. — Taylor Bradshaw
- Season’s change. It’s amazing how you can experience the changes in the nature…and I still run. — Dalileh Sajjadi