In all the years of slinging shoes I don’t know if a shoe company has ever reintroduced a shoe. Well Asics did just that with the Gel Foundation 8. The version 8 of the shoe was selected because it was by far the favorite model of that shoe. So you ask, how did they change it to meet the demands of the 2014 runner?
New Features on the 2014 Gel Foundation 8 include the below.
– Visible Gel Cushioning System added to the lateral rear- foot complements for enhanced shock attenuation.
– Midsole topline and base nets have increased for additional support and stability.
– Updated last created a true to fit size.
– Memory foam sockliner added for improved comfort.
– Wider mid foot support making this a true maximum support category shoe.