Whenever brands update their shoe models, there is always a fear that the new won’t be as good as the old. This isn’t the case however with the newest Mizuno Wave Inspire 10. If anything, it’s better.
The new Inspire has retained its stability for those runners who overpronate mildly to moderately. The biggest changes lie in the shoe’s weight, which has been reduced, and the shoe’s upper, which has far fewer overlays and seams, giving the toe box a far more roomy feel than the Inspire 9. As such, the newest Inspire can accomodate a slightly wider foot than its predecessor could, without feeling sloppy. The Inspire 10 maintains its fits-like-a-glove-right-out-of-the-box feel that seems to prevail over the entire Mizuno series. Overall, a successful update.
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Dissolving upper fit with new DMF execution and soft, supple mesh materials.
- SmoothRide Engineered for a brilliant run.
- Lateral Forefoot Sculpting for smooth touchdown and transition.
- Blown rubber forefoot with deep flex grooves for optimal flexibility and cushioning.