Florida Running Company is currently hiring a part time Community Outreach Sales Associate to join our team. If you are interested please see below, and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love helping others enhance their lives through fitness? Do you believe work should be fun and rewarding? Are you marketing savvy and a self starter?
Florida Running Company is seeking talented, passionate individuals who believe in the power of living an active lifestyle to work in our Coconut Grove store!
We offer great training, a fun and fast-paced environment and the opportunity to work with a team of great people!
Working under the supervision of the store manager, the Community Outreach Sales Associate will split their time between working on the sales floor as well as managing and executing grassroots and local/regional marketing outreach in the area. Specific duties include:
Brand & Digital Marketing:
– Create, update and manage the content for the store websites and social media pages
– Develop and maintain a local marketing database
– Work with the store manager and digital team to coordinate the content for local email & e-newsletter communication
– Oversee the creation of marketing collateral in the region and ensuring that corporate brand standards are upheld
– Under the direction of the store manager you will create an overall marketing plan for your region that aligns with global RSG culture and community standards
– Develop and manage a promotional calendar for the stores in your region (in-store, local events, local expos) working closely with the Store Manager on execution
– Create relationships and drive sales from partnerships with local events, running groups, corporate groups, charity groups, gyms and other fitness outlets
– Build relationships with local media outlets and drive a grassroots media strategy to build exposure to the brand
– Develop relationships and partnerships with local high school and college track teams and create in-store events for their athletes
– Attend weekly fun runs, local running events, expos in your region and any other in-store events
– Maintain highest level of customer service throughout store
– Active involvement in store presentation of merchandise, maintain fitting rooms, and sale areas. Making sure each item is priced and all sizes available are represented.
– Assist in all store operations including opening/closing procedures
– Responsible for learning product information – and become a “product master” who can field questions from potential partners about the store merchandise
– Communicate customer needs and feedback to store manager
– Accurately check in inventory, report discrepancies to manager
– Keep backroom inventories in correct size order
– Understand and be able to perform accurately all actions associated with the register
– Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
– Active and knowledgeable in social media and digital marketing
– Organized, flexible, and positive in a fast-paced growth company
– Goal-oriented and entrepreneurial in nature
– Self motivated and highly self sufficient
– Multi-tasker who knows how to prioritize
– Risk taker who enjoys travel and isn’t afraid to immerse yourself into the local running communities
Got what it takes? If so, talk with us – because we’d love to hear from you!
In order to be considered for these openings, please send us 1) your current resume and 2) cover letter telling us drives your passion to help others live a healthy, active lifestyle.
*We are looking for applicants with weekday and weekend availability
*Qualified applicants will be notified via email to schedule a phone interview