There is a lot going on at Georgetown Running Company this month. Here are the highlights, so get ready to mark your calendars…
– Join Us every Wednesday at 6pm for our group run. All ability groups welcome and we always run along the waterfront where its well lit towards the monuments.
– Our Training Program is currently forming. We meet twice a week (Tuesday Evening and Saturday Morning), it is a great program for any wanting to complete their first 5K run or walk. Fully coached and filled with additional perks.
– New Spring Apparel and Footwear has started to arrive, come see what will be keeping you cool this spring/summer.
– March 22nd we are hosting a packet pick up for The Runway 5K and 5 Miler by DC Running Club. It is a great women only race with tons of red carpet feel. Its not just a run, its an event! The packet pick up will run from 10AM to 2PM, feel free to stop by with questions or visit the DC Running Club page for additional info. Registration is being done on http://www.active.com
– March 26th our Wednesday evening group run will be featuring Mizuno. Mizuno will be there with test shoes and possibly some free prizes. If have never tried or always wanted to try a Mizuno running shoe come join us and take a new model for a spin.
Many more events at coming…stay tuned on here and follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with all the fun events!