Join GBRC & Ride Studio Cafe for an Indoor Cycling Class Series December 10 – March 6
Winter is the perfect season for cross training! GBRC is teaming up with our neighbors Ride Studio Cafe to bring you an Indoor Cycling Training program twice a week from December 10 – March 6. Bring your bike, your trainer, and your game face to sessions which will meet in the GBRC Lexington Community Room. For pricing, details, and registration, please click here. Please note that you MUST pre-register for the classes through Ride Studio Cafe. We expect the class to fill up quickly. Register early to reserve your spot! Registration for blocks of 12 weeks, 8 weeks, 4 weeks and drop-in sessions are available. Drop-in participants will have a trainer, skewer, mat, and front wheel block supplied as part of the fee. Drop-ins must email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to reserve the equipment.
Sessions will be held from 5:30pm – 7pm every Tuesday and Thursday starting Tuesday, December 10th and will run through March 6th.*
* Sessions will not be held on December 24th, 26th, and 31st. If there is inclement weather or a session needs to be canceled for extenuating circumstances, the session will be canceled via email to registered participants and will be rescheduled for another evening.
Sessions will begin at 5:30pm. There will be some sessions, toward the end of the program, that extend beyond 7pm. Advance warning will be given for those dates.
Participants are required to bring the following for each session:
- A trainer (or arrange for trainer use with us in advance). Rollers are acceptable, but may not be stored at GBRC.
- Bring your bike (bikes may not be stored in the basement of the GBRC)
- A mat or towel for the floor underneath the trainer
- A towel for you (you’ll sweat)
- A water bottle (or two)
- A skewer in your rear wheel appropriate for being locked into the trainer. RSC has these in stock if you need one.
- Suggested: a heart rate monitor of some kind as a way to measure effort.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
For more info & registration click HERE.