We are now offering yoga for runners in our community room!
Yoga is an excellent complement to race training. A daily home practice that incorporates a short flow or a series of postures will greatly benefit any runner. Vinyasa yoga links movements with breath while strengthening and aligning muscles and joints.
- Class Time:Wednesdays 6:15-7:30pm
- Class Dates: January 29 & Monday, February 3rd (same time)
- Location: Greater Boston Running Co., 1728 Mass Ave. Lexington, MA
- Drop in rate: $10/class
All levels are welcome in this class, including beginners and those who regularly practice. The first session will focus on ten poses than can be practiced individually on a daily basis and the pace will build throughout the 5 week series
What to expect:
- A variety of foundational standing, sitting and lying postures (asanas)
- Yoga breathing practices (pranayama)
- Postures will be guided in stages, with basic versions offered first, followed by instruction for more advanced options.
- Students will be encouraged to work at their own pace and level.
- Emphasis on alignment & modifications to suit each individual.
Please feel free to contact the instructor directly if you have any questions or concerns. Caitlin Horigan, 781-710-2578 or you can reach her by email at CaitlinHorigan@gmail.com