We love to see the looks on our customers’ faces as they enter our newly renovated store. First, a little bit confused, as they think they’ve entered the wrong store. Then, as they see the new Nike Community Corner and the broad expanse of running apparel and accessories, a smile… even a few giggles of delight! By the time they are back to our new shoe wall, they are like kids in a candy store.
It’s time to celebrate with our customers.
Starting April 28 and continuing through May 3, we are joining with our new East Side location to celebrate our respective Grand Re-Openings. Here are some of the highlights:
– Monday, April 28 – No Sleep Til Brooklyn Run, sponsored by Brooks — we will depart our Time Warner Center store, stop at the East Side store, and then continue on to Trash Bar in Williamsburg.
– Wednesday, April 30 – Spring Fashion Show — hosted by Brooks, featuring the greatest looks in spring running apparel from their Pure Project line; watch for special guest “models” from some of our favorite local running groups
– Thursday, May 1 – Spring Fling Scavenger Hunt — Join our charity partner, Back On My Feet, as we head out to Central Park for a Group Adventure Run that will include a photo scavenger hunt. You can also try on the latest shoes from Saucony.
– Friday, May 2 – Runners’ Happy Hour — Join ON Running Shoes at the East Side location for a great demo run and a night of fun and cool drinks.
– Saturday, May 3 – Nike Flyknit Launch Party — Come for a Group Run in Central Park, hosted by Nike. Runners who participate in the above events will be eligible to receive a bracelet that will serve as an invitation to a mystery celebrity meet-and-greet after the run.
It will surely be an exciting few days, and we look forward to celebrating with all of you. Thanks so much for your patience these last few months as we rebuilt our stores to better serve your needs.
Stay tuned for more details!