Texas Running Company-Sugarland
Challenges you to Prove Your Sweat
This New Years Day scavenger hunt will get your feet moving in the right direction to start the year.
Complete the challenges on 1/1/2015 to earn your raffle tickets to win prizes and gear.Successfully complete All 15 challenges for a chance to win the grand prize of Asics Footwear and Apparel.
Training session at Orange Theory Fitness, Hydration sample packs and water bottles, Apparel, and Coupons are up for grabs during the day. Every challenge completed earns you a ticket and a chance to win.
It’s simple, Document proof of each challenge by utilizing photos, MapMyFitness, or your preferred fitness tracking system. Show proof to the associates at the store to earn your tickets. We will draw tickets through out the day for prizes.
The drawing for the grand prize will be at the end of the day.
The 15 challenges will be posted on New Years Eve.
Print, copy, save the list and links in order to complete the challenges.
Be sure to tag your photos #TexasRunningCo
- Thursdays Evenings we run/walk Brooks lake from the store… your turn.view the route
- Make sure to stop at the Boat dock for your photo #TexasRunningCo
- The “Hill” workout is actually a garage at Flour Daniels… can you make it to the top and take a photo?
- Join the Folks at the Ultra 55hr Race at Memorial Park Check in at registration for your guest Bib to run/walk a lapview the route
- Take a photo of your Ultra 55hr Bib #TexasRunningCo
- Try our Tuesday night Track Workout @Clements High school Grab a lapview the route
- While your here take a Selfie in Lane 1 #TexasRunningCo
- There’s running in Baseball, Constellation field needs you to take a lapview the route
- Another Good Time for a Photo opportunity where the Sugarland skeeters play #TexasRunningCo
- What Size Shoe are you get your feet measured in our Aetrex Machine.
- Do you have a Bib# from your favorite race?… We do. And we want to see it. Find race bib # and show us.
- It’s time to put pen to paper, Fill out your 2015 Resolution and post it in the store.
- Take a Resolution Selfie so everyone knows your plans for 2015 #TexasRunningCo
- Have you met our friends at Orange Theory Fitness? Grab a Flyer from next door and learn more.
- Great Work… Have a snack on us you worked hard today!